Mail Adventure: Early Writing Activity Kit
Discover the magic of snail mail!
Embark on a Mail Adventure as you learn about the post office and discover the magic of snail mail. Whether your little one is working on letter shapes and symbols, or learning to write their name, this activity kit is the perfect way to inspire a love of writing. Who doesn’t love getting something special in the mail?
Building Skills Through Play
- Early Writing + Language Development
- Community + Connection
- Creativity + Imagination
- Cotton Canvas Mailbag
- Post Office Sticker board + Reusable Stickers
- 5 Letter Prompts (+ more you can print at home!)
- 5 Envelopes
- 5 Cards
- 8 Play Address Stickers
- 8 Play Stamps
- 6 Crayons
- Instructions + Play Guide
Ways to Play
- Pretend play as a postal carrier. Use the mailbag to carry and deliver mail to your loved ones.
- What’s happening at the post office today? Set up your own mini post office at home with the sticker board.
- Delight your mom, dad, best friend, or even a stuffed animal with a special letter written by you. Use the prompts in the kit or create your own message!
- Send a letter and ask to get one back. Your child will love the anticipation of waiting for special notes. You can do this in the real mail, or by simply sending letters inside your home.
- Encourage your child to practice writing the letters of their name. Signing a letter is a great way to practice this essential skill.
- Practice fine motor skills as you place address stickers and stamps onto each envelope.
- Continue the post office play with these fun printables.
How to Clean Your Mail Bag
Hand wash with cold water or spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed.
New to HOMER? Learn more about our essential early learning program here. Start your child’s learning journey today!
Questions? We’re always here to help! For support, contact email@example.com.
- Package Dims: 10.25" L x 8" W x 3" H
- Package Weight: 1.03 lbs
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Designed and Distributed by HOMER Learning New York, NY. Made in China.
Ships to US only.